The purpose of Community and Employment Supports (CES) Waiver is to allow Network of Community Options, Inc. to furnish an array of home and community based services that assist individuals with Developmental Disabilities to live in the community and avoid institutionalization. The goals of CES Waiver are to support beneficiaries in all life activities, promote community inclusion through integrated employment options and community experiences as well as self-determination and choice regarding their life. Supports can include but are not limited to: supported living, transportation, and direct care supervision.
To be eligible for the program a person must meet specific requirements mandated by state and federal guidelines.
- Respite Care - To allow the caregiver to take a break.
- Adaptive Equipment Services -Purchasing, leasing and as necessary, repair of adaptive, therapeutic and augmentative equipment to help individuals perform daily life tasks that would be possible otherwise.
- Environmental Modification - Coordinating and ensuring access to all areas of living space.
- Supplemental Support Services- Providing emergency medical costs, transitional expenses, fees for activities that are therapeutic in nature and complement / reinforce community living.
- Specialized Medical Supplies
- Residential Services